Watch Live NEWS Channels

Friday, September 11, 2009

Never hit cameraman, says Bhajji



New Delhi, Sept. 10: Harbhajan Singh on Thursday sought to downplay the incident at the Bengaluru International Airport, saying he, at no stage, had hit or jabbed a cameraman before leaving for the tri-series in Sri Lanka.
Harbhajan jabbed at a cameraman on Wednesday after his camera had hit him on the head while he was taking his luggage out from a car before entering the airport. The feisty off-spinner wrote in his personal blog that he had just pushed the object which hit his head and turban hard without knowing that it was a camera. “I am facing the car, I have no clue what is behind me. The camera man is seen running towards me and the intensity and pace with which his camera clearly hits my head and it was not like just a touch, it hit me hard on my head and patka,” Harbhajan wrote in his bigadda blog.
“I am very particular of being touched and hit at my head or my patka. As a prompt reflex, not even knowing what hit my head I pushed the object, realising it after I pushed it that it was a camera,” he wrote.

blog comments powered by Disqus

TELUGU e-papers

About This Blog

E-PAPER: English PRINT EDITIONS

Lorem Ipsum

Hindi News Paper

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP