Watch Live NEWS Channels

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kangna turns script writer


Kangna Ranaut has turned script writer. Luckily for the actress, she didn’t have to hunt much for the subject.
She reveals, “I like writing. First, I started writing my diary, which became the first draft of the script. Then, I thought, ‘Why not make a film out of it?’ Then, I finally ended up penning a script.’ But she insists that it’s not her autobiography that people will get to see on the silver screen. “Why would I want to write an autobiography? It would mean sharing all the details of my life. I can’t do that because some parts of my life are too personal for me to reveal to the world. And if I write an autobiography sans those details, I must be a pathetic person, thinking, ‘Chalo, jitna I’m comfortable I will share, the rest I’ll keep to myself’,” she says.
Source ::Timesof india

blog comments powered by Disqus

TELUGU e-papers

About This Blog

E-PAPER: English PRINT EDITIONS

Lorem Ipsum

Hindi News Paper

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP